Nurse practitioner resume template
Mobile Number: 212-905-2435
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
To form a lasting relationship with a well established health care organization by using my education and past experiences as a Nurse Practitioner..
- Experience of more than 10 years in the field of service.
- Strong knowledge of nursing, medical and scientific principles.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to provide primary case management of chronic and acute conditions.
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to diagnose illnesses and prescribe interventions through interviews and physical exams.
XXX Hospital, NY, October 2002-Present
- Responsible for the management of the neuroscience service in technical hospital.
- Responsible for the physical examination, work-up, treatment and diagnosis.
- Assisted medication reviews and psychiatric follow up.
- Performed medical procedures and treatment.
- Responsible for the laboratory equipments and handling patients..
XXX Hospital, California, July 1998-September 2002
Clinical Nursing Coordinator
- Responsible for the coordination of the main clinic's nursing care and 3 other clinics as well.
- Handled the patients who have psychiatric, respiratory and immunological problems.
- Researched study the psychiatric and medication patients.
- Responsible for the hiring, train and supervising the neuroscience department staff.
- For the satisfaction of the patients and improve of patient care executed the special patient care program..
- University of California, California Bachelor of Science in Nursing; June 1998