Nanny resume template sample
Mobile Number: 671 8089
Telephone Number: 666 8889.
Seeking work as a Nanny, position with that will fully utilize a diversity of skills sets..
- Possess excellent research, writing, child care, and interpersonal relations skills.
- Excellent communication, organization, productivity, and time management skills.
- disabilities, mental challenges, and physical impairments.
- Ability to develop physical, emotional, intellectual and social development of the children.
- Basic knowledge of general first aid.
- Ability to handle and care for multiple children.
- Ability to read, walk, play and accompany children to museums and parks.
- Ability to take kids to occasional afterschool activities and help with light homework.
- Hold state teaching certification that enables home schooling or tutoring in a private home setting..
Nanny Provider (2007-Present)
- Responsible for cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Planned trips to the park and allowed interaction with other children.
- Gave the children baths from time to time.
- Stimulated language, growth and imaginations through activities and play.
- Responsible for child care like feeding, bathing, dressing, playing, reading, social activities & personal hygiene of the child.
- Care for two children of elementary school age, including providing home schooling starting at Pre-K through current first and second grade courses.
- Create and carry out daily schedules that meet the physical and emotional needs of the children.
- Record any problems that occur during the week and report situations that need to be addressed by the parents..
- Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology: Minor in History, University of State, 2007
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
example of Nanny resume template