Human resources resume template
Mobile Number: 33 77 9999
Telephone Number: 01886 388889.
To contribute managerial skills to a challenging position as a recruiter.
• Extensive public relations work,dealing with all levels of employment.
• Self-motivated;able to organize,analyze and meet operational deadlines.
• Respond well in high-pressure atmosphere.
• Capable of handing a diversity of responsibilities simultaneously.
NORMAN DEPARTMENT STORES,New London,CT Manager of Executive Recruitment,6/87-1/94
• Oversaw college recruiting process,annual budget $75,000.Presented campus recruitment workshops;developed internship program.Hired/recruited support and merchandising staff.Organized senior executive involvement.Received award for overall achievement and outstanding performance in Human Resources,3/92.
• Merchandised children's clothing and accessories.Analyzed/marketed $2 million inventory.Coordinated inventory control.Trained/developed staff of 15 sales associates in customer services skills and selling techniques.Achieved 20% sales increase over one year period.Chosen manager of the year for excellence in execution of responsibilities,1986.
Selling Supervisor Trainee,6/85-8/85
• Coordinated merchandising and overall appearance of Men's Department.Evaluated sales data.Controlled inventory and placement of incoming merchandise.Executed price revisions..
• B.S in Administration, 1987. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Handled a team of persons and displayed leadership qualities.