Fashion designer resume template
Mobile Number: 212-925-2055
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
To get a position of a fashion design within a fashion industry where I can use my best design, creative skills and experience to develop a unique product.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient with basic computer literate.
- Very much familiar with design techniques and tools.
- Ability to give up various ideas regarding to garment designing.
- Able to work in team environment.
- Able to do any other duties related to fashion designing.
- Excellent sense and passions for prints, patterns, and details..
XXX Inc., NY, October 2000-Present
- Analyzed and researched fashion trends.
- Obtained and reviewed samples of new textile products through attending trade shows or visiting manufacturers.
- Selected textiles including fabrics, fasteners and other materials.
- Sketched or drafted apparel designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Created patterns for technical designers to work from.
- Presented concepts to director and team.
- Developed prototypes for fittings and adjustments.
- Continuously developed new materials and techniques..
XXX Inc., California, July 1997-September 2000
Associate Fashion Designer
- Worked closely as a team fashion designer and senior designer.
- Worked closely with sale and channel on all needs.
- Interpret trends through design and development.
- Followed design ideas and trends that are suitable for accounts.
- Written specs that reflect creative, cohesive collections that are saleable.
- Communicated with product managers on a regular basis about spec, fabrics and details for all product categories.
- Helped with the research and development of key fabrics, prints and patterns with fabric team and Cad designers.
- Traveled to stores to shop for samples and creative inspiration.
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Fine Arts; June 1997