Analytical chemist resume template
Mobile Number: 212-925-2005
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
A position as an Analytical Chemist which may utilize all my analytical, quantitative, innovative, financial, managerial skills and past experiences and knowledge to meet company objectives..
XXX Ltd., NY, October 2005-Present
Pharmaceutical QC/ R&D
- Coordinated work activities according to the requirements of the projects
- HPLC/ HPTLC/ GC, study of raw material and refined products, In procedure examination, Reaction observing, middles as per pharmacopoeia and in home requirement.
- Tool calibration logs and process validation.
- Stability study.
- Natural products analysis.
- Instrument coverage :
- HPLC, guidebook injector, UV/ V's detector.
- Compose : Shimadzu LC 10 AD, Thermo partition Products (UV100 P100), Thermo partition Spectra sequence (P200 Gradient sys), Varian Aerographs..
XXX Lab Ltd., California, July 2003-September 2005
- Analyzed raw material and finished all products.
- Maintained a proper record of all activities and findings of experiments
- Provided guideline to perform different experiments when needed
- Prepared and maintained functioning standards.
- Prepared normal solutions.
- Analyzed raw material and finished products
- HPLC/ GC/ FTIR, Tablets/ Capsules, Liquid orals/ syrup, Multivitamins, Injections/ Ointments, Stability testing.
- University of Science Pennsylvania, PhD, Analytical ,Chemistry; June 2003
- University of Science Pennsylvania, Master of Science,Chemistry ; June 1999
example of analytical chemist resume template