Sample accounting clerk resume
Accounts related works by gaining the Accounting Clerk Position.. routine accounting tasks in support of an operating unit
• 1-2 years experience in accounting field.
• Capable of taking all other office works like collecting and creating required data on accounts, typing etc..
• Can perform the job of cashier as well as bank depositor apart from looking after the payable/receivable file..
• Self-motivated; implemented decisions and set valuable priorities to achieve both urgent and durable goals.
• Improved personality, having dealt with experts, clients, and team members.
• Verify purchase orders and invoices.
• Solved areas where their were problems.
• Prepare, scrutinize, and maintain computerized bills payables and receivables.
• Observe accounting system for domestic software companies.
• Implemented a billing system to maintain satisfying relations with clients.
• Maintained Accounts Receivables And Accounts Payables.
• handled outgoing communications by fax, word document, and mails.
• Assistance to Accounts Clerk
• Generated income statements, general ledger, checks and reports.
• Answer telephones, open and log mail, meet and greet visitors, and assist in other clerical functions.
• Research processing problems, contact departments and vendors to resolve problems and expedite payment, and respond to inquiries by telephone or in writing; refer complex problems for solution.
Bachelor in Cost and Works Accounting, Georgetown University.