Nursing student resume example
Mobile Number: 212-925-2085
Telephone Number: 212-123-45678.
I aspire to find a position where my expertise in caring for the sick is utilized to its fullest..
- In-depth knowledge of the medical terminology.
- Strong ability to read heart beat, blood pressure, all basic examination and assessments.
- Deep knowledge of professional standards and School of Nursing policies and expectations.
- Exceptionally good in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to utilize the nursing process to provide safe patient care
- Ability to work independently for long hours..
XXX Community Health Systems, NY, October 2000-Present
- Responsible for greeting the customers and make reservations.
- Serve the customers and ensure the service and satisfaction.
- Attended all the ill-patients and performed duties such as feeding, bathing, oral care and shaving of the patients.
- Performed delegated nursing tasks.
- Participated in hospital, Fire and Safety activities, and Ward and unit team meetings.
- Collected specimens, assisted with personal hygiene and feeding and recorded patient status.
- Identified determinants of health affecting individuals and families.
- Consulted impact of selected health alterations on individuals and families..
XXX Community Health Systems, California, July 1998-September 2000
- Responsible for providing the support of administration for the staff.
- Made arrangements for the day care activities for the teenagers and youth.
- Prioritized, organized and managed delivery of quality nursing care.
- Completed reports and assessments.
- Collected data in a timely manner to the appropriate clinical site staff.
- Documented patient records accurately.
- Helped in personal and professional development of patients and staff..
- University of Nebraska Lincoln, Nursing; June 2002