Business administration resume
1984 MetroBank Bellaire, Suite 27
Personal 003-444-Houston, Texas, USA
I am looking for a business administration job that will showcase my excellent leadership skills, great team – building ability and considerable experience in being a valuable team player in the success of the organization..
• Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily duties.
• Work well as a team member or independently.
• Resourceful, energetic, competent, multi-task and results-oriented.
• Developed and implemented improved policies and procedures, resulting in improved efficiency and productivity.
• Assisted clients through an accurate assessment of needs
• Participated in assigning risk assessment to products inventoried, data entry, report updates and analysis, formal and informal research, and manufacturer and vendor correspondence; collaborated with Project Manager during meetings to generate new ideas that would facilitate Y2K project
• Invited to participate on numerous process improvement committees
Assistant HR Administrator
• Performed all assigned duties and took part in all administrative duties
• Handled accounting (through balance sheet/financial statement, AP/AR), human resources (recruiting, evaluating, record keeping, payroll), and management-employee liaison/company-customer relations
• Answered incoming phone lines to provide details on filing deadlines and application status.
• Filtered principal’s mail and incoming calls to prioritize activity and reduce interruptions.
• Served as liaison between the president and subsidiaries
• Scope of responsibility is diverse and includes patient communications, special event coordination, operations management, executive administration, human resources, and regulatory compliance
• Organizing & Leading Skills
• Possess knowledge of excellent record maintenance and filing techniques
• Computer Literacy
• Team Work Ability
• Confident & Disciplined
Master of Business